Abstracts from recent best-of-fair winners
- Sample Abstracts from Winning Projects at GNSEF – Abstracts from winning projects at GNSEF show proper form and good research techniques.
- Guidelines for Science Fair Projects Guidelines and suggestions for successful projects. Written by a GNSEF judge.
Other Web Resources
- ISEF Info for Students The Google Science Fair – Enter your project online!
- Society for Science and the Public – Resources -Since 1999, SSP has provided its Science Training Programs Directory for Teachers and Students (STP) as a comprehensive catalog of science, mathematics and engineering enrichment programs for pre-college students and teachers. Updated annually, it is a searchable catalog that provides a short description of programs and contact information.
- ISEF – Information on the next International Science Fair.
- Science Buddies Science Buddies is a non-profit organization focused on developing science enrichment tools for students in grades K-12. (Use for information purposes only. The official registration process shall follow the GNSEF guidelines provided at gnsef.org.)